No Products in the Cart
GIVI Canyon GRT723, a 40-litre waterproof cargo bag with Monokey plate. The GRT723 is the 40-litre cargo bag for racks, designed for off-road enthusiasts who don’t want to compromise on load capacity, practicality or safety when transporting their luggage, even on the most gruelling journeys. The design of the GRT723 cargo bag is designed to meet the main needs of off-road travel.
Its rapid assembly ensures a speedy departure and is based on the easy-to-install Monokey fixing system. An ergonomic front handle is easy to grip for carrying and practical when parked.
It also protects and makes it easy to retrieve the contents thanks to its double access with roll-top closure and upper flap, complete with robust net bag. Not only practical, the GRT723 cargo bag might also be the ideal off-road accessory because of its strength and protection. The Hypalon and 1200D W/R polyester materials provide maximum mechanical and UV resistance, while the neon yellow IPX5 waterproof inner bag and thermoformed PE base ensure the bag is extremely waterproof.
It also comes with pulling and fastening belts with Cam Buckles, complete with hook and loop concertina closure at each end for fastening any additional cargo. The aesthetic design incorporates prints with reflective motifs to increase motorcycle visibility at night or in poorly lit areas.
• High-tenacity 1200D W/R polyester
• Thermoformed PE base
• High-tenacity 1680D/ PU coating
• Highly UV-resistant exterior materials (UV TESTED 1,500 hrs.) All materials are made in accordance with REACH standard.
• Print with reflective motifs for greater visibility
• 4 compression points
• M.O.L.L.E. system underneath the upper flap
• Neon yellow inner bag with IPX5 impermeability (resistant to heavy rain and extreme conditions)
• Double access with roll-up closure
• Upper flap complete with robust PVC mesh bag at the rear
• Fixing plate with Monokey system
• Ergonomic front handle
• Belts complete with cam buckles to ensure the right tension
• Belts complete with hook and loop concertina closure at the ends